the Mont-Tremblant area?
Not only will you find the house or cottage of your dreams, but also an incredible quality of life! Distance yourself from the metropolis, escape the hustle of the city and reconnect with nature. Mont-Tremblant offers the perfect combination of outdoor activities, family atmosphere, cultural events and tranquility during both summer and winter!
Located in the Laurentians, at the bottom of the highest peak in southern Québec, Mont-Tremblant offers peace of mind and a relaxed lifestyle, in the heart of nature, less than two hours from Montreal and Ottawa.
Whether you are looking to move to the area or are looking for a place to spend your weekends with your family, you will find all the necessary services nearby. More than 1,200 businesses are located here and the city invests heavily in its economic development. The advantage of Mont-Tremblant is not only the breath of fresh air it offers, but also the possibility of living away from the big urban centers while finding the amenities that make cities accessible, pleasant and lively. You can benefit from banks, schools, clinics, grocery stores, numerous restaurants and more.
You want to invest in real estate in the Laurentians, whether you are looking to buy a condo, a prestige property, a cottage, a house or a plot of land? You will enjoy a lifestyle where nature, culture, sports, recreation and a family atmosphere blend harmoniously.
Whether you're into biking, ski touring, festivals or fine dining, you're sure to find something to suit your taste. It isn’t always easy to accommodate the whole family, but in such a versatile environment with year-round activities, there's certainly something for everyone! The area attracts retired people as well as families looking to recharge their batteries in front of the breathtaking Laurentian landscape.
Some of our team's favorites include:
- Major sporting events such as the 24h Tremblant and the Ironman.
- Festivals and musical events such as the Blues Festival.
- Mont-Tremblant National Park for its multiple activities.
- River rafting.
- The Domaine Saint-Bernard for alpine hiking and cross-country skiing.
- The popular fat bike trails.
- The Aquatic Complex and its semi-Olympic pool for swimming enthusiasts.
- The numerous international caliber golf courses.
- The availability of fresh, organic and local products in the various local stores.
- The restaurants where to share quality moments with the family such as:
- In the old village: Chez Milly's, La Sandwicherie and O'Café.
- In the Saint-Jovite area: Le Pub St Georges, L'Antipasto and Le Vieux Four.
- In the pedestrian village: La Forge, Le Schack, Coco Pazzo and La Pizzateria.
Do you live outside the Laurentians, but are looking to spend a romantic weekend in one of the many hotels in the region or are you looking to invest in a second house or chalet in the Mont-Tremblant region? You can now have quick and direct access to Mont-Tremblant thanks to its international airport, which can accommodate regional and international visitors. Weekly flights to Toronto and New York, among others, are offered by several airlines that serve Mont-Tremblant, not to mention the many private aircraft that the airport regularly welcomes.